1. Keep your advertisements and their job titles clear, precise and simple. 'Business speak' is not always recognisable by the search engines and although non English speakers may speak fluent English, they may not understand much modern 'biz jargon'
2. Don't leave your jobs on long after they have been filled or have expired. There is nothing more irritating for a good jobseeker to find that the job, for which they have applied, no longer exists. In the early days of online recruitment many online recruitment sites would 'steal' jobs from other sites to pad their numbers. This has to be so irritating all round. For example Jobseeker finds great job on a site, contacts advertiser, recruiter puzzled and then recognises a job he had a year ago.
3. Don't ask for lengthy online applications. You should be able to judge from the CV, if the applicant fits the bill, keep the application simple and concise.
4. Make sure that the Jobseeker knows how to contact you, by giving a direct email address or phone number.
5. Jobseekers by the same token, should keep their CV's clear and simple, do not make them into a rambling essay.
6. When using an online recruitment site for the first time, make sure you understand the site clearly and what it can do for you.
7. Ask about the Job Board's statistics, where they show in the search engines and what they are doing to market their site? Measure your own response and compare it against other avenues of the recruitment process
With thanks to OnlineMediaExperts!
Are you interested in legitimate rebate processor jobs? If that sounds like you, you’ll find this very helpful and informative. In this article, I will be explaining rebate processor jobs, what they are, and how to get started. You really can earn loads from rebate processing, and it’s not that difficult. In fact, my son has processed a few rebates before, and he is only eight.
If you are not sure what rebate processing is, it is exactly what it sounds like. You are sending people rebates once you have verified their customer information. It is very easy to process once you know how to start. You will receive your payment once every two weeks delivered straight to your mailbox. I love payday because it always reminds me of when I thought that it wasn’t possible to work from home, and then I look back to when I was constantly getting scammed, to when I am in front of my house holding a check for $4000 in just two weeks of work.
If you want to get started and find some legitimate rebate processor jobs, you may have to pay a small fee. I searched hours looking for free ways to find how to process rebates, but I eventually settled on a paid resource site that offered a membership. I was actually happy I went with that since it provided very detailed, yet easy to understand guides and tutorials. It really was so easy to understand!
If you actually are thinking about finding legitimate rebate processor jobs, act now! With the recent popularity of this job, there are only a few more spots open. If you don’t secure your spot, you could miss out on this opportunity!